Ever wondered if you can Cast/Mirror your android smartphone screen to another android smartphone or tablet?
Of course You can. You can see your friend’s phone screen from your Android smartphone.
Why would you need to share your Android screen?
It is quite often you face a problem with your phone and need help from your Geeky friend or cousin. But, what if they are in another place far away from you?
In such situations, you can just share your screen with your friend and get help or Assistance from them to solve your problem.
In this Tutorial, we will learn how to see your friend’s Android phone screen from your phone live Or Show yours using Inkwire app.
- 3 Easy Ways to Save Web articles for Offline reading on Android
- How To: Protect your WhatsApp account with 2-Step Verification
Why use Inkwire?
While there are many apps that allow you to share your Smartphone screen to Computer or vice versa. But there are very few apps that allow Android to Android screen sharing and Inkwire is Best among them and its FREE too.
Features of Inkwire
- Share screen
- Show directions by drawing on screen
- Voice chat
Share / Mirror/ Cast your Android Phone screen with other Android device using Inkwire
- Download and Install Inkwire app
- An Internet connection
- A way to communicate access code or link (like WhatsApp or SMS)
Make sure you have installed Inkwire app on both devices and both of them have an internet connection (WiFi, 3G/4G).
Tip: Use Wi-Fi while using Inkwire, so that it is lag free while viewing screen.
Steps: When you want to show your screen to your friend
Let us assume that want to show your Phone screen to your friend and asking him for help:
Phone 1 – Your Phone (Phone to be shared)
Phone 2 – Your Friend’s Phone
- (Phone 1) Open Inkwire app and tap on Share and then tap on Start now.
- Now you can see a 12-digit access code. Send this access code to your friend through SMS or WhatsApp message.
- (Phone 2) Now ask your friend to open the Inkwire app on his Phone, tap on Access and enter the 12-digit access code that you have shared & then tap on Access.
- Now your friend can see your screen on his Phone. He can also draw on the screen and show you what to click and do.
When you want to see Other’s screen and Assist them
Just follow the similar steps as above but vice-versa.
- Ask your friend to Open InkWire, tap on Share – Start Now and then send you the 12-Digit code displayed.
- Now open the app on your phone, tap on Access and Enter 12-Digit code.
Wait!! Here’s the Easy Alternative Way to Share/Access
Instead of sharing and entering the codes, you can also just share the link to Access or Share your screen.
- Open the Inkwire app and Tap on Share or Access as per your need.
- Then click on Send link button present under the code area and choose an app like WhatsApp or SMS and send it to your friend.
- Now when your friend clicks on that link, he will be directly taken to the Inkwire app asking them whether you want to Share / Access the screen.
- Use your Smartphone as a Mouse, Keyboard and Remote control for Computer
- 12 Amazing ways to Identify Fake shopping websites
Inkwire is really an amazing app to share your android screen with other android phone and get Technical Assistance with the help of screen gesture and voice chat. It is worth trying at least once.
If you are facing any problem, please do post a comment below, I will surely try to help you. And don’t forget to share and Subscribe to the Email newsletter.